这是我从http://www.chinaenglish.com.cn/ 收集整理的英语口语全集,希望能方便大家阅读学习。
我的第一感觉很不错,贴近我们的实际生活,而且提供了相应的情景。
I'll send you the digital photos by e-mail.
我将通过电子邮件给你发送这些数码照片。
A: Did you take lots of photos when you were in Shanghai?
A: 你在上海的时候照了很多照片吗?
B: Yes, I did. I took some really good pictures of all the new buildings, especially in Pudong.
B: 是的,我拍了很多。我拍了很多不错的新建筑物的照片,尤其是在浦东。
A: I'd love to see them.
A: 我很想看一看那些照片。
B: I'll send you the digital photos by e-mail. I'll send you some of the best ones.
B: 我将通过电子邮件给你发送这些数码照片。我会选些最好的发给你。
A: That would be great-thanks. Have you got my e-mail address?
A: 那太好了-谢谢。你有我的电子邮件地址吗?
B: Yes, no problem-I've got it.
B: 是的,没问题。-我有。
Notes 注释
1. You talk about digital photos, e.g. I'll send you the digital photos by e-mail.
你可以说digital photos(数码照片)。例如:I'll send you the digital photos by e-mail. (我将通过电子邮件给你发送这些数码照片。)
2. With a camera, you take pictures or take photos, e.g. I took some good pictures in Shanghai.
你用照相机take picture (拍照) 或者 take photos (拍照)。例如:I took some good pictures in Shanghai. (我在上海拍了一些不错的照片。)
A: Do you cycyle to work every day?
A: 你每天骑自行车上班吗?
B: Nearly every day. If it's raining or freezing cold and windy, I catch the bus.
B: 几乎每天都是。如果下雨、刮风或天气寒冷、我就乘公共汽车。
A: Do you enjoy cycling? Especially in all the traffic in Beijing?
A: 你喜欢自行车吗?尤其是在北京这么多的车辆当中?
B: I don't mind it. It keeps me fit. And it's OK if the weather is fine and I'm not too tired.
B: 我不在乎。骑自行车使我强壮。而且如果天气好、我也不太累的话,骑车挺不错的。
A: I know what you mean. I love cycling. But the traffic is so heavy in Beijing. Cycling looks a bit dangerous!
A: 我明白你的意思。我很喜欢骑自行车。但是北京的交通太拥挤了。骑自行车看起来有点儿危险!
B: Yes. It can be. There are some pretty bad drivers. You have to cycle carefully.
B: 是的。可能会有点儿。有一些司机很糟糕。骑自行车的时候要小心。
I've twisted my ankle.
我扭伤了脚踝。
A: What's up? Why are you limping?
A: 怎么了?你为什么一瘸一拐的?
B: I twisted my ankle. It really hurts.
B: 我扭伤了脚踝。很疼。
A: How did you do that?
A: 怎么搞的?
B: It was nothing serious. I just twisted it when I was walking.
B: 没什么大事。是我走路的时候扭伤的。
A: It looks swollen. You shouldn't walk on it. You should rest.
A: 看起来肿了。你不应该再用伤脚走路了。你应该休息。
B: I know. I'm going to put some ice on it.
B: 我知道。我要在上面敷些冰。
Notes 注释
1. To ask someone what happened, you can say what's up? or what happened?
要问某人发生了什么事,你可以说What's up? (怎么了?) 或者 What happened? (发生了什么事?)
2. Usually when you hurt your ankle, you say: I twisted my ankle. or I sprained my ankle.
当你扭伤脚踝时通常可以说:I twisted my ankle. (我扭伤了脚踝。) 或者 I sprained my ankle. (我扭伤了脚踝。)
You must know Beijing well.
你一定非常熟悉北京。
A: How many times have you been to Beijing?
A: 你来北京多少次了?
B: Lots of times. Sometimes for business, sometimes for holiday.
B: 很多次了。有时来出差,有时来度假。
A: You must know Beijing well now.
A: 你现在对北京一定非常了解了。
B: Well, I get to know it better every time I visit.
B: 哦,我一次比一次更了解北京。
A: That's good. I think it's better when you know a city well.
A: 好。我想当你了解一个城市的时候感觉更好。
B: Yes. You enjoy it more. It's more interesting.
B: 是的。你会更喜欢它。它会更有趣。
Notes:
1. To ask someone how often they have done something, you can say: How many times...e.g. How many times have you been to Beijing? 要问某人做某事做了多少次,你可说:How many times..(多少次...)。例如:How many times have you been to Beijing? (你去过北京几次?)
2. If you want to describe how welll you know a place, such as a city, you can say: I get to know it better every time I vist. 如果你想描述你对某地非常熟悉,比如一个城市,你可以说:I get to know it better every time I visit (我一次比一次更了解它)。
A: How are you feeling today?
A: 你今天感觉怎么样?
B: Not so good. I think I've got the flu.
B: 不太好。我想我得流感了。
A: Maybe it's just a cold. Maybe you're just tired and need a good rest.
A: 也许只是着凉了。可能你只是太累了,需要好好休息一下。
B: Yes, you could be right. I do feel very tired.
B: 是的,也许你说得对。我确实感觉非常疲劳。
A: You should take some hot tea and get a good sleep. You'll feel better in the morning.
A: 你应该喝些热茶,好好睡一觉。早晨的时候你就会感觉好一些的。
B: I hope so. Maybe I just need a rest.
B: 希望如此。也许我只是需要好好休息一下。
语言反映智慧。一起来看看以下搞笑经典的对白吧,你会发现我们身边的语言是多么智慧!
Boy: May I hold your hand?
Girl: No thanks,it isn't heavy. Boy: Can I buy you a drink?
Girl: Actually I'd rather have the money.
Boy: Is this seat empty?
Girl: Yes,and this one will be if you sit down. Boy: Haven't I seen you some place before?
Girl: Yes.That's why I won't go there anymore. Boy: I'd like to call you.Your number?
Girl: It's in the phone book.
Boy: Hi,didn't we go on dates before? Once or twice?
Girl: Must've been once.I never make the same mistake twice.
Girl: If we become engaged, will you give me a ring?
Boy: Sure,what's your telephone number? Girl: I think the poorest people are the happiest.
Boy: Then marry me and we'll be the happiest couple.
Dialogue
D=Doctor P=Peter
D: May I help you today?
D: 今天我能为你做些什么?
P: I feel tired all the time, and I can't concentrate on my studies.
P: 我一直感觉累,而且不能集中学习。
D: Let me run a few tests for you.
D: 让我给你检查一下。
[After minutes]
D: I think you've got a stroke. I'll prescribe some bills and have you come back in a week.
D: 我想你得了中风,我给你开点药,一周后你再来。
P: Okay. Thank you.
P: 好的。谢谢你。
D: Do you have any drug aller-gies?
D: 你对什么药物过敏吗?
P: Yes. I'm allergic to penicillin. And should I do certain exercise?
P: 是的,我对青霉素过敏,我需要做某种锻炼吗?
D: Yes, you'd better walk for half an hour every day.
D: 是的,你最好每天散步半小时。
P: I do appreciate your help.
P: 非常感谢你的帮助。
D: My pleasure.
D: 不用客气。